Craniosacral resonance has an impact on the physical, emotional and mental levels. It supports structural changes in the body. It leads to the relaxation of the body and mind and promotes well-being and vitality. It is effective in pain relief and different physical conditions as well as in both acute and chronic diseases. It offers a supportive frame when faced with emotional or psychological challenges, in moments of life crises, grief or loss and in times of transition or periods of self-discovery and growth.
Craniosacral resonance has shown to be beneficial in the following situations:
- Pains of different origins: back, neck, headache
- After prolonged or intense dental work
- As preparation and support before and after surgery
- As preparation and integration before and after childbirth
- In birth related issues
- Stress, hyperactivity, restlessness
- Physical and emotional stress or shock states
- Post-traumatic stress: after surgery, accidents, abuse or any situation someone experiences as life-threatening, when one easily experiences anxiety, a panic attack, a difficulty settling or hyper-sensibility
- Lack of vitality, exhaustion, burnout
- Autonomic nervous system imbalance: insomnia, digestive difficulties
- Psychosomatic conditions: pain or discomfort for unknown reasons
- As a way to slow down in the midst of a busy life schedule
Many people are discovering that Craniosacral Resonance has a positive effect on their sense of well-being and vitality or their ability to enjoy their daily lives. They are able to cope with everyday stress in a more positive way. It also serves a preventive function by strengthening the body’s immune resistance and improving the overall metabolism. Therefore most people benefit from Craniosacral Resonance even if they don’t come with a specific issue.
The number of treatments depends on the overall condition of the patient. In most cases, the situation already improves significantly after three to five sessions. Sessions usually takes place once a week. It is common that a marked improvement is already noticed after the first treatment. In cases of chronic diseases and serious injuries or conditions, a longer support time is usually required. When the initial conditions have improved, the frequency of treatments can then be reduced according to the needs of the person.
As Craniosacral Resonance is a very respectful, gentle and non-evasive modality, it is well suited for babies, children, the elderly and adults who are not able to receive more intensive therapies due to specific conditions.